Clean windows are key to a well-maintained office building or home. Choosing the right professional window cleaning service in Greenville is very important if you want your windows cleaned correctly and customer satisfaction.
Here are 5 simple questions you can ask to make sure you are choosing the best window cleaning company:
1) Will you give me a free estimate? A well-established Greenville window cleaning company will agree to assess the job and give you an estimate, at no charge.
2) How long has your window cleaning company been in business? A company that has been in business for many years is obviously doing something right. Chances are they are reliable, provide quality work and have a very high rate of customer satisfaction.
3) Can you provide customer references? A company that does great work and provides good customer service will have many references to provide. Ask for references, and call them.
4) Do you have the proper licenses and insurance? Protect yourself from the risk of lawsuits by asking to see the company's business license and insurance. Save yourself some big headaches by not doing business with companies that don't have these documents.
5) Do you have a satisfaction guarantee? Professional window washing companies should stand behind their work. Make sure you understand your recourse if you are not satisfied with the work done. Do you get a refund? Will they re-wash the area that doesn't meet your standards? Getting clarification on these things will ensure that you understand what can be expected if the situation ever arises.
Clean, properly washed windows are key components of a well-maintained home or business. By asking these questions up front, you will highly increase your chances of having a pleasant experience with your window cleaning service provider.